|Setting up the service / Quick guide||HACCP service|
|Alarm management||HACCP service|
|Image view||HACCP service|
|General guide||Food waste service|
|WasteScale with touch screen WSS||Food waste service|
|I/I+ start up guide||Measuring device|
|BCL start up guide||Measuring device|
|Mobile gateway user manual||Gateway|
The product datasheets can be found from net:
|DWL product card||A data collector device with two external temperature sensors|
|BCL product card||A data collector device is designed for monitoring the blast chilling event temperature|
|I/I+ product card||Device for temperature sampling in food industry|
|TCL product card||A data collector device for measuring temperature|
|Mobile gateway product card||Gateway device with Internet connection|
Main User – Hotel user
There is one main user account in Scandic Sweden. Some configuration is done centrally by the main user. Each Scandic hotel has an own hotel user account. Hotels are “under” the main user. The configuration done by the main user will be inherited to every hotel.
The steps in getting started:
- Open the package and place all devices on table.
- Switch power on to the measuring devices.
- Turn power on to the mobile gateway and plug in the USB charger. After a while green light comes on to indicate that the gateway has been connected to the net.
- Switch power on to the phone and connect it to WiFi.
- Log in to the account (the username and password comes with the package). You should see the temperatures there.
- Install measuring devices to their location.
- Place the mobile gateway to its final location.
- Start practicing with the solution.